[Doggiebox-announce] Zygoat Doggiebox, percussion sequencer for the Mac: version 2.1 for Big Sur & M1
ben at zygoat.ca
Tue Feb 16 14:48:15 EST 2021
A hundred months following its last update, Doggiebox is back! Version 2.1, released this week, includes a slew of under-the-hood improvements to once again support the latest MacOS and newest Macs.
- Now a 64-bit Universal sandboxed app, supporting MacOS 10.15 “Catalina” and 11.2 “Big Sur” on Intel and M1 Macs.
- Updated suite of six GarageBand drum kits (requires Apple GarageBand).
- Fixed a number of bugs relating to handling of drum kits.
- Numerous internal changes to support modern architecture and updated APIs.
Direct download & free trial: http://www.doggiebox.com/download.php
App Store: https://apple.co/2ZkAudN
First released in 2002, Doggiebox is a versatile and easy-to-use percussion sequencer for hobbyists and pro musicians alike. Create realistic drum tracks in minutes for recording, rehearsal, or even live performance:
- Edit songs of unlimited length and complexity, including tempo and time signature changes.
- Input and adjust drum events using the mouse, the keyboard, or any MIDI input device.
- Build songs efficiently by defining and re-using sections (such as verses and choruses) and arrange them by drag and drop.
- Export songs as audio files, or play them back in real time through any MIDI device or application.
- Customize drum kits using your own sounds, and switch between them while working on a song.
Doggiebox includes a full User's Guide along with several drum kits to get you started.
(You are receiving this message because you're subscribed to the "doggiebox-announce" e-mail list. It has been nearly ten years since a message was last posted in August 2011, so your surprise at receiving this is not unwarranted. If you would like to un-subscribe, please send an empty message to doggiebox-announce-unsubscribe at lists.zygoat.ca, or e-mail ben at zygoat.ca for assistance.)
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
Zygoat Creative Technical Services
More information about the Doggiebox-announce