[doggiebox] Drum Kits Anyone?

Phil Wareham phil at designhive.com
Sun Dec 8 14:07:21 EST 2002

> Wondering if anyone has any alternative drum kits out there to load.
> Thanks for the Premier kit, Ben, but I'm looking for a snappier snare.
>
> Also, I'm working up some songs to help me learn some basic drum
> techniques.  Would anyone like to share any songs they have?
>
> Steve Kirks

Hello people,
This app seems to be coming along very nicely.
I have a load of drum machines/kits from my Akai sampler that I could
convert into Doggiebox format. I have posted an example kit (Roland TR-707)
to the following link on my website:
http://www.designhive.com/doggiebox/
If anyone's interested in more (I have about 200+ kits) then let me know and
I may create a webpage and upload them over time. Also if anyone has any
decent icons for the drums I could have then that would be great, as there
does not seem to be a default icon set in Doggiebox at the moment.
Cheers,
Phil - Design Hive
--
Design Hive
Kiln House Studios, Badshot Farm Lane, Badshot Lea,