Status report, and questionnaire

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Sun Dec 8 11:09:45 EST 2002

Greetings all,

This is just a brief message to let you know where things are at with
Doggiebox!

First of all, the "lack of muting problem" is fixed for the next build.
This is the one where certain drum sounds should cause earlier sounds to
stop, but currently don't (e.g. a closed hi-hat following an open hi-hat,
or a hand-muted crash cymbal following a normal hit on the same crash).

Secondly, the mechanics for audio file export of the whole song is now in
place, and I have it working locally.  There is still more to be done,
but I hope to post a new build -- complete with audio export -- within
the next couple of days!

Third, I would appreciate your feedback in a brief Doggiebox
questionnaire.  It should only take a minute or two to fill out.  Visit
it here:

    <http://www.zygoat.ca/products/doggiebox/questionnaire.php>

thanks,