[doggiebox] Status report, and questionnaire

Steve McNally steve at meanbusiness.com
Sun Dec 8 15:20:20 EST 2002

Excellent news all around - especially re the audio file export.

I was about to post to this list asking if anyone had a workaround for
capturing output from dbox as input into another audio app. I can wait
another few days, though.

I'm very much looking forward to being able to save / export audio. As
a long-time Vitrual Drummer user, I'd enjoyed the flexibility that app
afforded me; the "sample quality" of Doggiebox is fantastic, though,
and allows for more realistic drum tracks.

Thanks, Zygoatians -