[doggiebox] Can't save AIFF completely?

Aiken, Phillip PAIKEN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Dec 18 17:42:43 EST 2002

Same exact situation here. Also, and most likely  not coincidentally, OS 10.1
-Phil Aiken

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Billy Krahl [SMTP:wekrahl at us.ibm.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, December 17, 2002 6:31 PM
	To:	doggiebox at lists.zygoat.ca
	Subject:	Re: [doggiebox] Can't save AIFF completely?

	I am using Mac OS X 10.1+ and using the latest release, loaded the file
	from previous build.
	I imported the file to AIFF and the progress bar progressed to
completion
	but it didn't close.
	QuickTime opened this aiff file but complained of unspecified time
length.

	I tried other import formats.  Same thing.  Anyone capable of a
successful
	import?  Must I use Mac OS X 10.2?

	Billy
	IBM Software Tester--Dokimazo pas (translates to:  test, examine, prove,
or
	scrutinise all things) - 1 Thes 5:21

	Zygoat Doggiebox home page: http://www.zygoat.ca/products/doggiebox/