Some things I like to see

ellem ellem at optonline.net
Fri Jul 12 21:27:06 EDT 2002

Great, great, great product.  I love this thing!

I wish I could play back sections, for when I make changes or want to
hear what I've just put down.  I usually have two editors open so that I
can copy and paste but that is a little clunky.

I wish there was a playback indicator, a line or something.

Finally I wish that there was a way to express two sticks on one drum
for volume and tempo.  Two sticks on a floor tom sound different than
one and I can't seem to make a decent drum roll _or_ a high hat run like
"Run To The Hills"

Also I seem to need to do everything in 12/8 which is a little weird, or
maybe I'm avant garde, tough to say:)

Again awesome product.
--
Lou Moran