Thanks and ?

Ryk Groetchen windrag at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 19 22:41:33 EDT 2002

Thanks for letting us in on the development process. Having lots of fun
so far.

As far as the voice recognition goes, I do most of my work with db at
night when everyone else is asleep, with headphones. Part of the appeal
of this product is that I can be musical at times when the
housemates/neighbors wouldn't take kindly to a lot of sound coming out
of my space. I for one would probably never use it. Also db is sometimes
running with another sound source going at the same time, and I would
think this would cause some interference. Maybe just for the ego bit of
having something respond to the voice command...? Save the energy.

Also, I have figured out how to import sounds into the kit, but don't
know how to import an icon. What kind of file does the icon feature want?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Ryk A. Groetchen
windrag at earthlink.net