Insert more bars?

Gavin and Danica MacNeil gavdan at nb.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 5 15:20:28 EST 2002

Hi Ben,
I had a song that was 102 bars long (accidentally inserted several using
the insert bars again command) it had 3 different time changes in it.
I was frustrated with the fact that I did have 102 bars (too long) so I
decided to select all and clear everything....
Now working in the same song, now empty, I try to Insert Bars (32 bars
of 2/4 at 300bpm) and they don't show up in the display.

I tried to recreate this (I wasn't taking notes):
New song: Inserted 32 bars of 2/4 @320 bpm.  Put a variety of drums in
all over the place.  Tried to section the piece into various sections: 1
to 32, 3 to 32 and 32 to 17.  (I find this feature hard to use).  I
played the song a couple times through, pulled the master tempo to 136%,
looped playback and then tried to insert more bars. 32 bars of 2/4 @300
bpm, got nothing.  Tried the insert more bars again and got nothing.  I
then selected all the bars and cleared everything 'song is empty'.
Again tried to insert more bars and got nothing.

Hmm, I am using 10.1.5 (hoping that Jaguar is in my mailbox) with 1A3.
Oh yeah with your voice drums.

I have never really tested software before, so I hope this stands as an
ok bug report..
Later,
Gavin.