Odd Skip When Looping

Brent Mundy bmundy at brentmundy.com
Sat Nov 9 16:09:59 EST 2002

First off, thank you for developing such a wonderful program for the OS X
platform.  Since upgrading my computer I have been looking for a
replacemnt to my old 'drum beat' program.

Now for my question - when I use the 'Loop Playback' functionality the
program creates an add skip when it starts the beat again from the
begining.  I have tried different combinations of drums and the skip
persists.  Is this a problem with my set 'Ben's Premier Kit' or is this
soemthing with the program?

I'm using build 1A3

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!