[doggiebox] Doggiebox gives me a persistent buzz.

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Sat Nov 9 22:10:57 EST 2002

On 09,11,02 at 8:12 pm -0500, J. Musick wrote:

>All puns aside, I like this program a lot. Thanks for developing it.

Glad you like it. :)

>1. There is a buzz during the playback of certain drum sounds. This happened
>particularly badly when I made my own kit and previewed the sounds. I
>actually had to quit the program to get the buzz to stop. Related to this
>issue, are there guidelines to making drum sounds that I don't know about?

Can you e-mail me your .dbkit file (off-list)?  I've never witnessed this
problem, and if I can reproduce it, I'll see if I can hunt down the cause.

>2. Will Doggiebox ever ship with default drum icons? I made a kit assuming
>they'd be in there. I was wrong and consequently couldn't see where I was
>putting my drums.

That's a good idea, I'll add this to the bug list.  Thanks.

>3. Will there ever be channel soloing and or muting? This isn't a big
>priority right now, I was just curious.

That's also a good idea, I'll also add it to the list.  Thanks also.  ;)

>"Confidence of creating deliciousness. This tastiness can not be carried
>even by both hands."

Who's that quote from, anyway?

-b