Doggiebox 1A4 posted

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Nov 21 20:06:47 EST 2002

Hey all,

Just a quick note to let yall know that a new build of Doggiebox is up.
This time it's just simple bug fixes; due to other contracts, the last
several weeks have been particularly busy for me.  I look forward to
getting onto new features by early December.  However, a couple of the
most annoying problems you've reported have been squashed in this build:

- Fixed bug where a crash could occur if a bar were deleted when the
insertion point was immediately after it.
- Fixed bug where song would continue to play after closing the window.
-	Fixed bug where playback would skip over the last beat in the song (or
selection) when looping.
-	Fixed bug where extra noise (typically an annoying buzz) would sound
repeatedly after playing a song until you quit the program.

Grab it at http://www.zygoat.ca/products/doggiebox/download.php

Now I'm off to visit New York City for the next three days, and then
return to more work!  There are several people who have e-mailed recently
and deserve personal replies; I apologize for not having had time to get
back to you, but I shall next week.

In the mean time, enjoy,