Version 1.0.2 released
ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Apr 11 18:15:34 EDT 2003
Doggiebox version 1.0.2 now posted for download. New since 1.0.1:
- Added a master volume slider for controlling the output level (useful
to eliminate clipping on exported tracks).
- Considerably improved the accuracy and performance of the playback
- Improved the export dialog to remember the most recently chosen file
- Added menu commands for playing and exporting the current selection.
- Added support for two new sound file formats: FastTracker 2 import and
Portable Voice Format import/export.
- Fixed a bug where pops or clicks were sometimes heard when using custom
- Fixed a bug where sometimes no sounds would be audible until a song was
saved and re-opened (mostly occurred when creating new songs).
- Fixed a compatibility problem using exported files with BIAS Deck/Peak.
- Fixed a problem where sound files with uppercase filename extensions
were not recognized.
This incorporates all of the changes from the two betas released over the
past couple of weeks (thanks to those who tested).
The Doggiebox web site: http://www.doggiebox.com
Download 1.0.2 now: http://www.doggiebox.com/distribution/Doggiebox.sit
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
zygoat creative technical services
613-228-3392 | 1-866-466-4628
More information about the Doggiebox