[doggiebox] Recent Posts: Samples/Kits

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Sun Aug 3 19:22:05 EDT 2003

On 01,08,03 at 9:21 am -0400, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

>>Thanks for the link Scott, this is very cool stuff.  I've just emailed
>>the developer to get his thoughts on sanctioning a Doggiebox .dbkit
>>version of ns_kit6...
>
>Did anything ever come of this?

Yeah actually.  Mike Carlyle put together a great ns_kit Doggiebox kit a
couple of months ago.  The ns_kit guy at the time said it would be great
to create a DB version, but I haven't had contact with him since then.
I'll get in touch with him now to confirm that it's cool to post Mike's
kit in its current form.