[Doggiebox] New 1.0.4 beta 1A17

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Aug 14 14:40:24 EDT 2003

On 14 8 2003 at 1:34 pm -0400, George Howard wrote:

>Thanks for the udpate.  I bought the program - can't figure out how to
>adjust the volume of the individaul drums?

In the drum kit editor, there is now a volume slider immediately beneath
the panning slider in the "instrument details" section.

I realise I didn't describe this in the release notes very well -- the
volume adjustment pertains to that particular drum in the kit as a whole,
not a particular instance of a drum hit within a song.

The latter should be coming shortly.