[Doggiebox] Woodblock in the ns-kit

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 18:05:10 EST 2003

Just going through some old postings to the group and found this
request from Carl - been meaning to look into soundfonts for a while
and now I'm pleased to say that I've been able to sample the woodblock
soundfont and copy it into the excellent doggiebox version of the
ns-kit. You can download this from my site:

http://www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html

was able to do this using Midikeys, Simplesynth and Audio Hijack.

Don't know if you've got round this yourself Carl, but if not, enjoy.

Cheers all

Sion