[Doggiebox] 1.0.6 and update on progress

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Dec 19 13:45:14 EST 2003

Hey all,

Doggiebox 1.0.6 is now available from <http://www.doggiebox.com/download.php>.

This is a maintenance update that incorporates a couple of bug fixes and
minor improvements.  In particular:

- Added an Italian language localization courtesy of Vella Bruno.
- Fixed a bug where the Export progress dialog could not be canceled.
- Fixed a couple of other potential conflicts with earlier versions of
Mac OS X.

In other news, I have been making decent progress on version 1.1.  I was
hoping to release a beta version before Christmas, but unfortunately
things have fallen behind schedule a bit.  You can look forward to a new
build early in the new year, the first major improvement being revamped
song layout and structuring capabilities.

Happy holidays everybody!