[doggiebox] Export adds silence?

lee gummerman sheepguy at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 08:22:25 EST 2003

On 2/3/03 1:25 AM, "THECREAPINKID at aol.com" <THECREAPINKID at aol.com> wrote:

> the silence lets the drums decay how a real drum kit would sound.. it just
> lets the drum samples ring out/fade out... it sounds better that way rather
> than cutting it short on the next beat...
>
> has anyone got any doggiebox drumkits they could send me : )
> ive not yet build one myself, but i have loads of real drum samples for it...
> so how about some swaps?????

That's what I was guessing.  The only problem with this is it makes it
harder to import an exported Doggiebox song into an audio program (like
Deck) and then loop it.  I know I was able to do this with Virtual Drummer
(so I guess it didn't deal with the decay issue).  Maybe that could be an
Export option, someday?

-- Lee