[doggiebox] Export adds silence?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Feb 3 19:08:07 EST 2003

On 03 2 2003 at 11:22 am -0500, lee gummerman wrote:

>That's what I was guessing.  The only problem with this is it makes it
>harder to import an exported Doggiebox song into an audio program (like
>Deck) and then loop it.  I know I was able to do this with Virtual Drummer
>(so I guess it didn't deal with the decay issue).  Maybe that could be an
>Export option, someday?

You guys are correct; the export (and the playback) allow enough time for
all of the pending sounds to decay.

Lee, do I understand you correctly that you would like an option to cut
the file right after the duration of the last beat?  So that for example,
a song containing one bar of 4/4 at 60bpm would export to a four-second
file, regardless of the drum sounds involved?