[doggiebox] Re: Doggiebox feedback

Bret Van Horn bret at workshed.com
Mon Feb 10 14:26:59 EST 2003

I think these are all great ideas. I am especially fond of the sequencing
portion, as I've been wishing for that one for quite awhile now. :-)

I'd also like to see an option to export all of the drum tracks to separate
audio files, so the drums can be mixed and effected independently in pro
tools if so desired.

And if you're feeling really saucy, the ability to add reverb, delay, and
other effects to each drum track would be nice. But I understand that you
have to limit the scope at some point. When I had to use a PC, I used an app
called LeafDrums, which was a lot like Doggiebox, and had the reverb/effects
capability, as well as individual volume controls, which was kind of nice.

Anyhow keep up the great work!

-Bret