[doggiebox] Drum kit with AIFF

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Jan 6 23:18:14 EST 2003

On 29 12 2002 at 2:39 pm -0500, lee gummerman wrote:

>I'm creating a custom kit in 1A6 using some AIFF samples.  DB lets me select
>the files (which play fine in QuickTime) but I don't get any sound when I
>play a song using the kit.  Should this work?  Are there any known
>issues/workarounds?

Hi Lee,

It should work... there is currently an unfixed bug where there is no
icon supplied by default, but the sound should work.  Actually, I realise
there is another bug where if you press the "speaker" icon in the drum
kit editor, nothing happens either.  However, the sound should be saved
properly and play back in the song.

I just created a new kit, added one drum + custom sound, saved it,
created a new song file using the kit, and threw in a few of the drum...
and I heard it.

Could you send me your drum kit + song (off-list) if you're still having
problems?

-b