[doggiebox] No sounds, had to force quit...

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Jan 6 23:21:36 EST 2003

On 30 12 2002 at 12:39 pm -0500, Gavin and Danica wrote:

>I have tried it again again no sound when putting in the drums, no
>sound is playing back, either.  The play button appeared gray then
>after a couple of seconds it played, no sound though.  I pressed the
>Stop button, the spinning circle showed up, but it stopped.

Weird... sounds like maybe it's related to what Lee was reporting...

Are there any errors being reported in the console log while running
doggiebox? (Applications > Utilities > Console)

Do you have reason to believe that the drum kit file is intact, but
simply not playing properly when used in a song?  Wouldja feel like
mailing me the kit + song files so I can check them out?

-b