[doggiebox] Can the drawer be larger (longer)?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Jul 3 14:49:34 EDT 2003

On 28 6 2003 at 8:01 am -0400, Michael Carlyle wrote:

>I have a kit that forces scroll bars into play in the kit drawer window. Is
>it possible that this window could be made so that it could be dragged
>larger from top to bottom?

Yeah.  The plan is to redesign the drawer thing so that it better
corresponds to the grid and instrument alignment.

Doggiebox has taken the back burner the past several weeks to some other
projects, but I'll be rolling on it again shortly -- so hopefully in the
next couple of weeks I'll have some beta builds where we can play around
with improving the UI.

>Another thought... Could things be set up so that we had a choice of the
>drawer extending from either the side, as it does now, or the bottom, like
>Watson does it?

Actually, you can kind of force this by shutting the drawer, then
positioning the window on screen such that only the desired drawer side
has extra space around it, then open the drawer.  .... or, I thought you
could.  This isn't working now as I try it.  Request noted. :)

-b

(Happy post-Canada Day to fellow Canadians, and pre-Independence Day to
Americans, and post-international VAT implementation day to Europeans,
and random July day to everyone else :)