Tempo, etc.

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Jul 3 14:57:37 EDT 2003

On 30 6 2003 at 11:47 am -0400, Michael Carlyle wrote:

>Feature suggestion:
>
>I played with Leaf Drums a little bit
>(www.leafdigital.com) and noticed a neat export option. He
>allows you to "export drums individually" for use in
>multitracking software. This would be fantastic, since I
>could then mix and pan each sound and gain much more
>control.

I haven't previously heard of Leaf Drums but I'll checkerout.

Exporting distinct channels, and/or muting or soloing certain drums in
the mix, will be relatively easy to implement and it's a great idea.
Thanks for bringing that up!

(BTW Mike, your first tempo message DID make it through but since it was
mis-addressed, it ended up filed away in an obscure location in my mailer. :)