[doggiebox] Export Audio broken?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Mar 3 01:34:41 EST 2003

Mike, good catch... turns out this was due to an obscure set of
circumstances that only came to light when the project was built with
full optimization settings (all of the previous builds have been with
debug settings).

I've fixed the problem and re-posted the 1.0.1 archive.  Go and download
it again, and export should work once again.  The fixed one is identified
in the about box as build 1A9 (the original 1.0.1 posting of earlier
today was 1A8).

I haven't had time to post an announcement yet (my weekend has been
absolutely crazy), so... I'll do that properly tomorrow.  :)

Thanks for the report though! Hopefully we caught this before too many
other people had downloaded it.

-ben