[doggiebox] The AIFF problem

Bret Van Horn bret at workshed.com
Fri Mar 21 10:43:07 EST 2003

Speaking of outputting to AIFF, did you ever get a chance to look into the
clipping issue with successive drum hits? I sent you some sample files a
month or two ago.

I've got a few songs I'm working on, but I don't feel that I can release
them for consumption until I can get drum tracks that aren't clipping and
disorting. :-)

If I can help in any way, let me know.

Thanks,

-Bret