[doggiebox] The AIFF problem

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Mar 21 15:50:53 EST 2003

On 21 3 2003 at 1:43 pm -0500, Bret Van Horn wrote:

>Speaking of outputting to AIFF, did you ever get a chance to look into the
>clipping issue with successive drum hits? I sent you some sample files a
>month or two ago.

I haven't had enough time yet to throw at this, but I will within the
next couple of weeks.  Fear not, the issue is far from forgotten :)
Thanks for sending me the files, I have them around.

One of the ways I plan to address the clipping issue in 1.0.2 is by
adding an attenuation slider to set the output level in the export dialog.