[doggiebox] 28" Marching Bass Drum

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Mar 21 15:57:41 EST 2003

On 21 3 2003 at 1:46 pm -0500, Billy Krahl wrote:

>However, I need more power than kick drum.  That is, more "feel" from the
>beat rather than "hear".    How about 28" Marching Bass Drum?  This
>"deafinitely" put a booming jolt thru the body!  Does anyone have a kit for
>that to be used on doggie box?

Hey Billy,

Maybe with a software synth or audio tool you could generate some sounds
with massive bass frequencies... actually, that could be quite
interesting, a drum kit full of sub-sonic sounds that would shake the
room through huge speakers, yet which wouldn't be particularly audible
even to anyone!

-b