[MAILER-DAEMON@reverb.zygoat.ca: failure notice]

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Tue Mar 25 15:53:14 EST 2003

On 21 3 2003 at 2:21 pm -0500, Will Benton wrote:

>I am a subscriber (willb at cs.wisc.edu), but this message bounced.  Can you
>fix it?

Will,

any luck on this yet -- have you tried to re-subscribe?

I'll answer your questions below since I haven't yet :)

>   1.  Are the icons that come with the stock kit available anywhere?

Not at present, but I will post them, as a few people have asked.  In the
near future I want to improve the kit editor so that you can drag out the
icons right from there.

>   2.  Is the dbkit format documented anywhere?  It would be ultra
>       convenient if I could make a command-line utility to create
>       drum kits from directories of samples.

The format is not documented publicly yet, though it is fairly
straightforward based on Cocoa archive serialization.  If you're familiar
with cocoa and want to pursue this, I'd be happy to work with you.
That's a neat idea.

-b