1.0.3 beta, featuring Undo!

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Tue May 13 21:37:47 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

I'm happy to announce that after a few weeks of silence, I've finally
been able to get a couple of small but important long-awaited features
implemented:  Undo support, and an Erase tool!  This should make basic
editing considerably less annoying.

Registered users may grab build 1A13 now at <http://www.doggiebox.com/
distribution/Doggiebox-1A13.sit>

As described in the release notes:
- Added Undo support for various editing operations (adding/removing
drums; adding/removing bars within the song; changing bar properties).
- Added new Erase functionality: hold the Option key while mousing over
the pattern editor, and click (or drag) to immediately remove any drums
beneath the cursor.

Please report your experiences either to the mailing list or to me directly.

Enjoy,