[doggiebox] Doggiebox and other instruments

Matt Roberts matt at aocinc.org
Wed May 21 21:26:59 EDT 2003

Hey,

Just wanted to say that I use Deck LE, it works pretty well for me, I
just export the doggie box file and add it in to the multi-tracker. I
also have an oldskool analogue tape four track. That is mostly just for
fun; it was pretty cheap. believe it or not I also like to loop a beat
and use doggiebox in a live setting ala talking heads.

p.s. Thanks for the library ben. giant improvement to an already hugely
spectacular program.

thanks,
matt