[doggiebox] Doggiebox and other instruments

Michael Garrett gigo at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 22 16:26:49 EDT 2003

Thanks for the feedback so far.  I had heard that Deck LE was buggy
but I'm interested.  Also, Carl, I thought maybe one of those Zoom
four trackers was a good way to go, as far as ease of use and minimal
setup time,  but it may be more convenient in the long run to record
straight into the computer since if you use Doggiebox they're going
to be coming from there anyway,

Any other opinions are welcome.

Basically I am coming from Cubase VST and the LM4 drum plug-in which
were great for electronic music but pretty horrible for trying to
record live stuff when you get a good idea and just want to sketch
something out. The LM4 had a horrible way of creating kits compared
to Doggiebox, although I know it's been updated.  I guess I can more
or less use LM4 kits in Doggiebox if I manually compile them, because
they're just WAV's and AIFF's.

Michael

--
---