[doggiebox] Doggiebox and other instruments

Michael Garrett gigo at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 23 01:31:42 EDT 2003

Thanks for passing on the details Michael.  I'm interested in
upgrading my copy of Cubase VST to SL now that it's on OS X.  It
seems like the way to go from what you guys have said is to create a
stereo file out of Doggiebox and then take it into a multitrack
program.  Is there any way of getting Doggiebox to run in tandem with
programs like Cubase or Deck without committing to disk? Is this a
feature that is being considered?  Something like Rewire, or the
ability to use Doggiebox as an Audio Unit/VST plug-in (I'm sure this
has been requested).

Michael

--
---