[doggiebox] Doggiebox and other instruments

Michael Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Thu May 22 14:58:05 EDT 2003

When using Cubase, I noticed a very satisfying sync
between the imported aif file and the assigned tempo in
cubase. Throughout the length of a 3 or 4 minute song,
things were just fine.

If you have Deck, do you also have Peak? What about
Amadeus? How do things compare there? I stopped using Deck
due to some weird things happening. It's a great program
and a good value, don't get me wrong. It's just not quite
there yet, I think. Kudos for being the first OSX native
multitracker though.

You're importing, according to the message you typed. I
would wonder about latency issues if it were a recording
of a Doggiebox playback, but it doesn't seem likely.