Metronome

Ryk Groetchen windrag at earthlink.net
Sun May 25 13:06:42 EDT 2003

Hi Ben,

I am surprised at the lack of a good reliable Metronome for OS X. Here
is a list of what's available on Versiontracker:

http://www.versiontracker.com/mp/
new_search.m?productDB=mac&mode=Quick&OS_Filter=MacOSX&search=metronome&
x=0&y=0

I have tried emailing the developers, and it seems that these apps are
no longer in development.

Any chance you'd be interested in putting one together with what you've
learned from Doggiebox?

Of the apps listed on VT, MetroGnome seems the most reliable/best
features, but am not able to get a response from the developer about
updates/bug fixes/new features. You've been so approachable, I thought
it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Anyone else interested please chime in!

Regards,

Ryk A. Groetchen