[doggiebox] Looking for a hip-hop or electronic kit

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon May 26 15:13:58 EDT 2003

On 23 5 2003 at 8:41 pm -0400, John Fazio wrote:

>Ben you are a genius to make a drum program so effective as the
>doggiebox-kudis to you!!!

Thanks =)

>We should all release a CD with our "doggiebox tracks"!!!

Interesting idea; actually, I have been thinking that it might be cool to
offer an option for users to buy Doggiebox on CD and have it shipped
(rather than downloading).  That would open up the opportunity of
including lots of drum kits and whatnot (which could be impractical to
download over a slow connection), and then also providing a bunch of
completed demo songs -- produced using Doggiebox for the drums -- would
be sweet too.