[doggiebox] Fwd: Re: problem

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon May 26 20:50:13 EDT 2003

On 26 5 2003 at 7:36 pm -0400, Matt Roberts wrote:

>oops...
>That fixed it.
>Another Great save by ben... YAY!

Okay, good :)  I could have been more helpful in my earlier replies by
suggesting you check the version, but I had forgotten that that WAS a bug
that I fixed at the last second (since I came across it myself while
testing something, I subconsciously assumed that nobody else would have
been bitten by it).  And I neglected to point that out in the release
announcement.

FWIW, even if there are no functional changes between a beta and a
release version, I always re-build the release version with all
optimizations turned on and debug symbols removed (which means the app
size is smaller, and might also run a bit faster).