[doggiebox] "How to do simple fills" (was Re: Doggiebox and other instruments)

Pascal Barras pascal.barras at kcl.ac.uk
Wed May 28 11:57:14 EDT 2003

Thanks for the fill idea, Carl. It is a departure from how I have been
approaching DB, but that was what I needed!

The suggestion of having a 'tips and trick' section on the DB website is
great. The program is fairly intuitive, but a having a point of reference
for more advanced rhythms would be an obvious way to give users an insight
into more complex patterns - ie. thinking outside the 'box'.

Cheers,
Pascal