[Doggiebox] Todo list, etc.

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Sat Oct 4 21:37:15 EDT 2003

Carl,

All you really need to do is to open up the song options, change the
kit, and use the ensuing dialog box to swap your instruments with those
in the new kit. It's really not all that difficult, but it can be
strange if you choose not to swap sound for sound (old kit to new). The
result can be that you have a song with TWO kit sounds. This is also
pretty cool if it's what you intended to do (and puzzling if it's done
by accident).