[Doggiebox] 1.04 issues

Tor Lillegraven Tor.Lillegraven at vg.no
Tue Oct 7 01:38:52 EDT 2003

Actually, I`m having problems creating new songs even in the new
version. Right now I can only work on already exsisting songs!

Anyone else?

Tor

>>> Frank Rubino <frubino at adobe.com> 10/07 12:30  >>>
Hi- I've noticed that when creating a new song, and choosing Ian's Kit
or
TR-808, DB crashes. Also, when saving a song, if you click on the song
window while the nav dialog is in front, you get the spinning pizza of
death. Anybody else with similar experience?
Frank

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.