[Doggiebox] 1.04 issues

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Tue Oct 7 19:08:15 EDT 2003

Isn't Sound Edit Pro a Windows application? Sound Edit 16, formerly a
Macromedia program was a Mac application, but it's been discontinued.

Please be sure that you're exporting a file that a Windows application
likes, if Windows is involved. Most anything but AIFF should work.

Also, it's not a bad idea to experiment with each possible output
format, just to see if one works. No need to limit yourself to WAV,
although it is a quite common and very useable (ordinarily) format.