[Doggiebox] Triplets

Tor Lillegraven Tor.Lillegraven at vg.no
Wed Oct 8 01:22:52 EDT 2003

Hi

Im really getting into programming drums -- I create the full drum
track in Doggiebox, then split it up into parts and export it into
Digital Performer... This way I can pan and adjust each part of the drum
kit individually. (How nice this feature would have been in Doggie
box...:-)

One thing I`m not getting the hang of is making fills though. Let`s say
I have a 4/4 song @ 130 bpm, and I want to make 4 triplets over one bar
(substitute the snare hits on 1,2,3 and 4 with triplets.)

How do I do this? Anyone?

Thanks

Tor

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.