[Doggiebox] 1.04 issues

Dozuki dozuki at tds.net
Tue Oct 7 23:01:37 EDT 2003

I've also experienced the 'spinning wheel of death' upon saving. I
didn't mess around enough with it to determine what it might be. I
suspected that having another application open (Quicktime player) was
the culprit. I've just been real carefull when saving and have not had
problems except on a rare occasion.

Also I've had no problems exporting as an Aiff file.

-Doug