[Doggiebox] 1.04 issues

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Oct 9 10:27:16 EDT 2003

At 03:07 08-10-03, Doug wrote:
>I'm not familiar with Sound Edit Pro, I use Peak ver. 3 and works fine.
>A for free software I also use Spark ME by TC Works. Nice little
>program that supports VST plugins. Editing features are not as good as
>peak, but the best program I've found so far for recording audio in OS
>X.

I usually use Peak 3 LE (or whatever it's called) too, since it came free
with Toast/Jam, but I've also played around a little with Audacity
<http://audacity.sourceforge.net/mac.php>, which is a nice, free
Sourceforge project and does a couple of things that my Lite version of
Peak wouldn't (I used it to pitchshift a few drum samples, a feature greyed
out in my Peak).

mailto:cea at carlaz.com