[Doggiebox] Songs (with drums by Doggiebox) have been posted

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Sat Oct 11 06:54:55 EDT 2003

Nice, Jim.

I've only had time to listen to "Ramble" so far, but the thing that
strikes me is how natural the drum track can sound if you mix it right
(as you have). It's there, but not "in your face".

I sometimes have a tendency to mix the drums with too much presence in
an effort to give a mix "punch". It doesn't always work for me.