[Doggiebox] audio out

dpwalsh6 at cox.net dpwalsh6 at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 12:42:32 EDT 2003

http://www.m-audio.com/products/m-audio/mobilepre.php
not entirely sure what you guys have been talking about but i saw a
reference to the imic and had to give my 2 cents...
the imic sucks, plain and simple.  I've tried to put some guitar on a
track in some audio program or other using my korg pxr4 out to the imic
and it was almost 2 full seconds behind. latency in the imic is a huge
problem on my ibook.  i've been toying around with getting the new edirol
32 key midi-keyboard with a bunch of audio in and out options on the back
of the unit.  m-audio, which i've provided a link to has some great
stuff.  the link is to their usb pre which i've seen as low as $179 on
the web would be as much as getting multiple imics and i'd assume
lightyears beyond in audio quality.