[Doggiebox] audio out

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Oct 24 17:26:57 EDT 2003

On 24 10 2003 at 11:55 am -0400, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

>I did scrounged up this relatively new thingy for FireWire:
>http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2003/FireWire-410-Shipping.html
>which looks a bit cheaper than the 828mk2 (USD 500), and does fewer things,
>but looks like it fits the bill for knocking a Firewire output into 8
>analog line outputs.

True.  I considered that one as well.  Despite its name, though, it only
affords two analog channels in, which wasn't enough for me.

On the other hand, looking at it again now, I see it has two parallel
headphone outputs each with separate volume -- that's cool, something I
wish I had on the MOTU deck.