SV: Re: [Doggiebox] Beta 1A22 posted

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Thu Oct 30 13:39:18 EST 2003

Ben-

I've noticed this as well (haven't yet tried the latest beta though).
When I import a full song length (4 minutes or so) DoggieBox drum
track, it drifts in time as compared to the sequencer. For example, I
laid out an entire 4 minute song (100 bpm) in DoggieBox and exported it
as AIFF. In AudioDesk after a while the drum track beats do not line up
with the beats and measures in AudioDesk. Same result using Tracktion.

Measures seem to be close for a while, then drift. I would expect them
to be exact.

-Andrew