SV: Re: [Doggiebox] Beta 1A22 posted

Doug dozuki at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 23:04:43 EST 2003

Addressing just this issue, This is the way any "PRO" DAW works, I
think that the majority of people who are experienced in creating music
on a computer would expect a program to work in this way. I almost
always add an extra bar at the end of a Cubase song if using VSTis or
any type of delay or reverb.

-Doug