[Doggiebox] Exporting dbsong to two mono files

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Wed Dec 8 11:55:52 EST 2004

On 08 12 2004 at 8:57 am -0500, Thorsten Kummer wrote:

>is it possible to export a dbsong to two files (WAV, AIFF etc.). I need
>2 mono files out of them , left and right channel, (24 resolution bit
>would be ideal).

Not presently I'm afraid; Doggiebox always outputs stereo files at the
moment unfortunately.  Thanks for raising this though; I hope to address
it in future.  In the mean time, I'd suggest using another audio tool to
split the two channels out of the exported file.

>I can see checkboxes for 2 channels in the export dialogue but it's
>always disabled.

Yes, that is just there to tantalize and frustrate you. ;)