[Doggiebox] 1E5 posted

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Fri Dec 24 11:32:13 EST 2004

On 15 Dec 2004, at 09:00, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> However, one more clearly DB-based oddity came about when I tried to
> copy one of the sections I had built in order to make a variant of it,
> and I discovered DB was giving me the "Reconcile Drum Kit" dialog and
> asking me to choose an a sample for a drum called "(null) ((null))".
> This was odd.  I hadn't switched kits, or dbsongs, and I don't have a
> drum called "(null)" in the kit, that I know of.  Woss 'appenin' 'ere?

Not surprisingly, perhaps, I get asked to choose a sample for a drum
called "(null) ((null))" when I try to load the same dbsong now.  I
suppose I should just choose a sample that I don't otherwise use, see
what it is, and probably delete it -- but any ideas?  As anyone else
seen something like this, or is it just something screwy I've done on
my own?